Surplus Assets to
Surplus Assets to the Continuing Operations of a
Global Data Storage Company
IT Gear, Lab Equipment, Wet Grinding, Mixing & More
APC UPS Power Supply
Dell PowerVault MD100 Storage Array
Dell PowerEdge 2900 Servers
Cisco Catalyst 3550 Switch
Cisco Air-Lap Wireless Access Point
Laptops & Printers
Dell Latitude E6420 laptops
Dell Latitude E5430 laptops
(Docking Stations for Above)
Apple / IMac Computers
White Pine Office Workstations
Lounge Furniture, Couches etc
Glass Display Cabinets
Cafeteria Equipment (Ovens, Coffee Makers, Water Dispensers)
Pitney Bowes Mailing Machine
Contact Paul Brown at (203) 313-8935 or [email protected]
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• Sale Currency: € (Euros)
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us