Location: Plot D20 & D20A,
Plot D20 & D20A, Jalan Tanjung A/3, PTP 81560 Gelang Patah, Johor, Malaysia
Inspection: By Appointment
COMPLETE FACILITY CLOSURE – PLASTIC FILM EXTRUSION FACILITY W/ LAB & SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
All visitors must supply their Name & Passport information (or local ID card if within the PTP Port) at least 24 hours in advance in order to receive approval to enter the Port.
Date Changed to Accommodate Additional Lots Being Added!
6-Complete Macro Engineering, 5” Extrusion Lines (2008 to 2011)
All w/ 250-HP, 5” Screw Dia. 26 L/D – Extruder – Winders – Scanners –Rewinders
(Note: See Link to Full Specs Above)
Maguire WSB-940-T Blender
Maguire MLS-1080 Vacuum Loader
Perkin Elmer Lambda 35 UV Vis Spectrophotometer w/ Desktop
Alpha Technologies MDR 2000 Rheometer
Thermo Scientific Nicolet iN10
Keithley 6517B Resistance Meter
TA Instruments DSC Q200 Differential Scanning Calorimeter
Com-Ten Pull Tester
SPX Blue M Temp Chamber
Energy Climactic Chamber
Infrared Thermography Camera E50
Warehouse & Plant Support Equipment:
Pallet Racking in Various Sizes
Crown Reach Trucks
Komatsu R60 Electric Forklift
Tennant Floor Scrubber
Avery Electronic Platform Scale
Atlas Copco Air Compressor
Modular Office Furniture
Laptop Computers and related items
Toyota Camry Automobile
(more items to be added shortly – please check back soon)
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold ia-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us
Transportation & Logistics
• All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
• It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
• All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
• If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Mr. Kam Kai Hong
HHE Construction Works
No: 61, Jalan Gajus, Taman Kobena, Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahur
Tel: 07-2369353, H/P 016-7136708
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
(Fully permitted to enter the Port)